Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Weigh In Wednesday



Well, I lost 3 lbs. this week! I can thank having the flu for half of it. I hope I am in the right direction now.

I am so looking forward to the summer. Having no time schedules, teaching Hattie to fall asleep on her own, (right now I give in because I am tired and want to sleep), those long and endless days. I really want to get on some type of routine. My friend Laura inspires me. She does house cleaning on Mondays, and shopping on Wednesdays and laundry on Friday. For my household I have to do a load a day to keep up with it. I do however feel as if I am always cleaning. So, if I could get in done in one day I will have more time to do her things in the day. But having my little Hattie there always seems to be a mess to clean up.

Have a great day!
Brenda

1 comment:

jojo said...

Hi Friend
I love the picture of Hattie. That is real life. You know I think it is great to have someone who is in your life that can inspire you but one thing I want to remind you of is that God created us all to be different. We all have areas in our life that we are good at and areas that we could always use some improvement. You might not always have an exact schedule but girl one thing I know that you are is organized. You are gifted in this area and I want to encourage you to focus on the areas in your life that you are successful in. Being a mom, your job at the preschool, being a wife, how well you organize your home, being a friend, helping to love on other married couples and help disciple them which is something that glorified our Father in heaven more than anyone else. You have so many positive things in your life that inspire me friend and I want to encourage you to not be so hard on yourself. Love JoJo