Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!
As I reflect on this special day I realize that here is no greater job than being a mom. I love teaching my girls about cooking and being creative. I love showing them God in our everyday life. I just love them! My girls and hubby bought me a Scotch ATG gun. It is adhesive to scrapbook. I plan on scrapping the entire day. That is after I attend church. I always get teary eyed when the church has the moms stand. At one point in my life I never thought I would be a mom. I am so glad God chose me to be one. I have two beautiful girls and a little boy waiting for me in heaven. It hit me today while I was driving that Gary and I could never move from this area. Our baby is buried here. I know that the grave is a place for his body but his soul is in heaven, but I can't inagine leaving him here alone. Ya see, hubby and I would love to move out of state. California is getting too expensive. We saw a show on Franklin, TN and I fell in love with it. We want to take a trip there, but that will have to wait until business gets a little busier.

Well anyway, I went on a job interview Thursday. I felt it went pretty well. I pray that if God wants me to work right now that I will get called for a second interview. I think I am going to start a "Weigh in Wednesday" report. I can't seem to head in the right direction. I want you to make me accountable. Last Wednesday I was up a pound. Still down 8.2lbs. from the start of the year. But lets be honest, I should have lost more than that by now. I did stop drinking sodas. I am 4 days "sober".

Well, my cyber friends have a blessed Sunday. Talk to you soon!
Brenda

No comments: