Sunday, June 15, 2008

Graduation and New Beginnings

I am so excited for summer this year. This year has been a hard one to get into any type of routine for me. I have completely failed at weight watchers. I am afraid to get back on the scale. But to motivate myself and have a little fun I am going to have a "Brenda Summer Makeover". For the next 8 weeks, I am going to stick with weight watchers, work out, take my make-up off at night, drink my water, put Crest White strips on my teeth, do my daily devotions, and pray consistently! I know that sounds like I am setting myself to fail but I am going to give it a shot. I am starting tomorrow. I will keep everyone posted.

The last few months have been extremely busy. Hannah has had field trips and other school things. I have had deadlines at the Scrapbook store. I could go on and on. Here are a few images of what we have been up to:

Today is Father's Day. I know my hubby is thinking about Levi. I know I am. I wonder what he would have looked like as he got older. I wonder what kind of personality he would have had? Would he have been athletic? I could go on and on with all the ways and times I think of him. Still to this day I get choked up when I see a newborn baby boy. I know with time that will get easier. But to all the Dad's out there, Happy Father's Day.

Brenda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see another post. Your family is beautiful and I just loved the picture this time! ;) Try one thing at a time Brenda and you won't feel so overwhelmed. I have a wonderful book that you need to read about losing weight. I promise it will work, the hard part is sticking to the cooking. You have to want to cook. Know that I am thinking of you always, and I love you!

Cristen