Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Letter to Levi

Dear Levi,

I can't believe it has been three years since you went to be with Jesus in heaven. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about you. I often wonder what your personality would have been like. Would you be sweet like Hannah or spicy like Hattie? I can tell you that your life has touched many people. Our old neighbor Roni accepted Christ at your memorial service. Countless others have told me that your story inspired them. Daddy and I have been able to comfort other couples that have lost babies. Although your life here was short God used it in big and mighty ways. Today in memory of you we are going to Disneyland. Hannah asked some time ago how you were going to get down to go with us. I told her heaven with even better than Disneyland! We love you son and we will see you again in heaven.
Mommy

P.S. Tell Uncle Larry that we love and miss him

2 comments:

jojo said...

To my Dearest Friend Brenda
Your letter to Levi touched my day today in so many ways. Your strength in the Lord's comfort amazes and inspires my life. I too think about your precious son often and I know that as he looks down on his parents he couldnt be prouder in the way that you have allowed your testimony in life to help lead people to the Lord. I love you friend and hope you and your family have a blessed day at the wonderful world of Disney. I wish we were with you. Love Jorgie

Leanne said...

I came across your blog when I was reading comments left on Bring The Rain blog. Thank you for sharing about your little Levi. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Keep up the good work on the weight loss.