Monday, June 23, 2008

Cristen

I spoke with my very good friend Cristen on the phone yesterday. It was her birthday. She lives in Colorado. I met Cristen when I first moved to California when I was 11. So, we have been friends 26 Years! She was my best friend growing up. I remember her sharing her skates with me in the moblie home park where we lived. We would each would wear one skate and go all around. She got a pair of Nikes like mine. For us to both have a new shoe she gave me one of her new ones and I gave her one of my old ones. It is fun to remember all the fun and crazy things we did together. I have to admit that I was the most responsible and level headed out of our group. I am sure she wuld agree.
Anyway, she asked me to post a few of my scrapbook layouts. I have scrapbooked since we were in the 8th grade! Oh my that is a long time! I need to redo my old books because they are in non-photo save albums. Here are a couple layouts for you Cristen:

Have a wonderful day! Brenda's 8 week make-over is doing okay!

Love,

Brenda

No comments: