Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Hannah


Hannah had her 5th birthday party on Saturday. My Aunt Bonnie hosted the Luau pool party. Hannah had 25 of her closest friends, including her sisiter, come and swim with her. My Aunt Bonnie made the cake. It tasted as good as it looked. Hattie swam until she fell asleep sitting up on Hannah's former teacher's lap. We had hot dogs and chips for the kiddos and Hawaiian BBQ for the adults. It was so much fun! Hannah received everything and more than she could have ever wanted. I was overwhelmed with the love I felt from all of our friends and family. Most of the kids that were there have been to every one of Hannah's birthdays. It is so cool seeing these kids grow up together. Here are the pictures to capture the event.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I am sorry I missed it! It doesn't look nearly as roudy as I thought it would be :-) Looks like everyone had a great time. Happy Birthday Miss Hannah!