Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New Addition to our Family




We are so excited to introduce Drake Russell to everyone. Gary's sister gave birth to him June 30th. He is so cute! I can honestly say after holding him I want another baby bad! I pray that God will either take that desire from me or give Gary the desire for another child.


We had to best 4th of July! My best friend Jorgie had my family, another close friend's family and three of her sister's family over to swim at her in-law's pool. I couldn't believe how well Hattie and Hannah wer doing in the water after only 3 swim lessons! We swam for about 7 hours! We then headed off to watch the fireworks. It was a blast.


I went on my 2nd interview with the Charter School. I can honestly say I have no idea how I did. I prayed before I went in asking God to give me the words to say. I was honest and gave the best answers I could. The rest is up to God to give me favor or close the door.


I can't wait to get my camera back. Best Buy has it to fix it. This is the 2nd time mind you. I have made two cute acrylic albums I want to take pictures of . I hope to get those posted soon!




Have a blessed week!


Brenda

2 comments:

jojo said...

It always brings me such joy to read your blog. I think you have such beautiful girls and I am blown away by how much they look alike. I had so much fun sharing the fourth of July with your family and mine and thank God for these relationships he has blessed me with.
love
JoJo

Aunt NeNe said...

I loved seeing my nieces and realize, one looks like me. Miss them so much I am crying.